I used it a few times Easter bread baking machine, a friend, with good results, but Zojirushi Bread Machine BBCCX20 the time for me to my own. I search and search and I have a Zojirushi ... I am very impressed!
After several attempts (which were good bread), I have the essence BBCCX20 the Zojirushi bread machine and my own settings with the function of the House (3 memory settings). Large Bread zuut zaln.
The templesaux persons, but none ofthis experience with a good example, but I recommend Zojirushi Bread Machine BBCCX20 immediately.
How many people have been complaints in the middle crust and the culmination, not cooking brown Thus, as I expected, but I come from Zojirushi Bread Machine BBCCX20 dark bark, and the bread is out. We have to try different settings and the nature of the game with the ingredients for a couple of times obtenirnotre "Bread is perfect."
My machine is a very good bread! I hope ZojirushiPan BBCCX20 machine long ...
After several attempts (which were good bread), I have the essence BBCCX20 the Zojirushi bread machine and my own settings with the function of the House (3 memory settings). Large Bread zuut zaln.
The templesaux persons, but none ofthis experience with a good example, but I recommend Zojirushi Bread Machine BBCCX20 immediately.
How many people have been complaints in the middle crust and the culmination, not cooking brown Thus, as I expected, but I come from Zojirushi Bread Machine BBCCX20 dark bark, and the bread is out. We have to try different settings and the nature of the game with the ingredients for a couple of times obtenirnotre "Bread is perfect."
My machine is a very good bread! I hope ZojirushiPan BBCCX20 machine long ...

0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น