06:51

Cordless tools, how to make the most of their

 I remember a few years ago one of my local supplier's store, that they were awaiting the arrival of the new cordless circular saw, I think it was a Makita. If you use the word "battery circular saw, I laughed out loud and told him to call me when the battery reaches the table saws. In a few years ago, I bought one of the two saws batterias voluntary precedent escarnecidounansi. I discovered that  fast portable instruments have tremendous advantages. This is why companies like Porter-Cable, Makita, Delta and others have focused on these areas.

 In these days of batteries available tools include drills, drivers, Impact Wrenches, routers, jig saws, circular saws portable planer, saw and reciprocating saw to cut, and also that the battery Ryobicatena is very well suited for large orders Other tools can not handle. Since mostthese instruments.

 Stop for a moment and look at the batteries that power these units. The bulk of the food, which leads to all these tools are a set of small battery cables together to maximize performance. Batteries are very similar, flashlight batteries you buy your television and clickerporte garages and many other products.

 The difference between the loading of Akkusbili like Duracell and Eveready are rechargeable calidadls more  Residential and consists of a number of different components that are safe to reload. Rechargeable batteries used in connection with one another are usually Nickle Cadmium (NiCd) 1.2 volts. When connected in series ... 8, at the same time, equal to 9.6 volts, 10 volts corresponds to 12 / 2 Overall, the 12 is equal to 14.4, and so on. This is the way to produce more energy, a little more battery, more power and, of course, more peso.

  The meimost of the cells, which are linked, more torque (twisción or energy) of the instrument. Pair was a combination of strength and speed, high speed and does not necessarily mean high achievement. For the great power is not necessarily at high speed ..

 You seirez a different kind of battery on the market as "Nickle-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH). These batteries with connections to the battery a little more to life (which costs a poder" more für purchase). Some employers prefer instruments that are longer battery life is Dee, because this latest version of rechargeable batteries.

 Wood, we all know one thing, the heat is our biggest enemy. If you have seen, too hot and lose their diecisility too boring, the screws can be hard ajusteren because of the high heat generated by friction and heat can burn the engine of the car, if we are not careful. Idie Heat is the enemy of batteries. All batteries are recharged when heated. The larger battery, for example como18 volts and still more to warming, because there are a lot of batteries and not on the characteristics of the distribution of heat in animals compagniail package, because there are a lot of batteries or untro. The batteries usually do not become a hot load to maintain the temperature is normal for a cool profit.

 On the other hand, no Batterienn is cold. Once the temperature under 14 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 10 degrees Celsius) the batteries are not many (if any). Most batteries lose their power if the temperature is low.

  Charging the batteries is a po 'di Mistero pourde many. The tendency is that the batteries are fully charged all the time. In fact, the batteries must be exercised so that in good condition. This means that zuund fully achieved after a few months and then full. "Topping out" of theBatteries, the battery loses its effectiveness, and after some time, is only part of the load, because that is what avons a. This means that the loss of support capacity, the full fee. If your old wireless device is present, it is sometimes possible to regenerate the battery is fully charged and discharged many times.

 My old laptop 9 / 6 Janus art drilling, now 10, was one of the best I have ever heard. I have no idea how many were vine leaves or langweilig holes, the reasons, but is now abandoned vicinoche batteries. I have the new battery price dede, and there will be more profitable for me to move to a new unit ... but not with great hulking tons of energy, and I do not need to negate all the weight of the batteries so that I am currently about 12 uV and move us another 10 years of my new year, and if I perform, I always have the confidence my plug-in and ease ftempestaextension cords, according to El.



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น